Exhibiting at ITS America 2021 (December 7-10, 2021) in Charlotte, NC allows your company to connect and gain exposure to leaders, influencers and experts from the entire spectrum of Intelligent Transportation Systems and mobility ecosystem including local, state and national public agencies, the automotive sector, consulting firms, research institutions, information and communications technology companies, emerging technology companies representing connectivity, automation and more.
REIMAGINING TRANSPORTATION TOGETHER
Featuring hundreds of exhibitors & brands and over 50 product and solution categories, explore the newest and most innovative technologies in the ITS industry covering intelligent, connected, automated vehicles, traffic management, data mining and visualization, GPS/GIS technology applications, vehicle safety systems, parking Management systems, tolling & ticketing solutions, sustainability & green energy products and more!
Leaders, influencers and experts from the entire spectrum of Intelligent Transportation Systems and the mobility ecosystem including:
- Public Sector Agencies including State Department of Transportations, Cities, Metropolitan Planning Organizations
- Transportation Operators and Manufacturers
- Research Analysts
- Educational Institutions
- Consulting Firms
- Investors/Venture Capitalists
- Innovative urban mobility players—micro-mobility, ride sharing, ride hailing, scooters
- Mobility on Demand—public transit, urban air mobility (e.g. helicopters, drones)
- And More!
PRODUCTS, TECHNOLOGIES, AND SOLUTIONS REPRESENTED ON THE SHOW FLOOR
• Advanced Traffic Management Systems
• Autonomous Vehicle Technology
• Automotive and OEM Manufacturers & Suppliers
• Commercial Vehicle Operations
• Connected Vehicle Technologies
• Consumer Electronics
• Data Mining and Visualization
• Electronic Toll/Fare Collection Systems
• Emergency Response Communications Tech
• Fleet Management Systems
• GPS/GIS Technology Applications
• Incident Management
• Information and Communications Technologies
• In-vehicle Navigation System/Safety Devices
• Location-based Technology and Services
• Modeling and Simulation Tools
• Obstacle Warning Systems
• Parking Management Systems
• Signaling and Control Systems
• Software Development
• Surveillance Technology
• Systems Engineering
• Transportation Apps
• Transportation Operations
• Traveler Information Systems
• Variable Message Signs
• Vehicle Safety Systems
• Wireless Technology
• Work Zone Management
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING?
ITS America members receive a discount on exhibit space. Companies must be an ITS America member in good standing at time of reservation through ITS America 2021 to receive discount. Premium booths highlighted on the floor plan are subject to the Premium Rate.
Please contact Adam at email@example.com.
- Four (4) exhibitor staff badges per 10' x 10' reserved
- One (1) full conference registration (includes access to the program)
- Access to the complimentary Exhibitor Customer Invitation Program to invite customers and guests to the event
- Pre-registered media list and complimentary press kit distribution in the onsite ITS press room
- Lead Retrieval
- Enhanced Bronze exhibitor listing
- Inclusion in the Final Program and mobile app
*Benefit list does not apply to co-exhibitors
Please fill out this form and a member of our team will get back to you.