ITS America 2021 Annual Meeting Changing Date, Location - December 9, 2020
PRESS & PROMOTION
ITS AMERICA EVENTS BLOG
Hear from industry experts as they share their thoughts, valuable insights and position on trends & innovations for driving the future of intelligent mobility. Some topics covered will include intelligent transportation technology and programs that will save lives, promote sustainability, stimulate leadership and safely move people, data and goods.
We are so excited that you will be joining us in Charlotte for the ITS America 2021 Annual Meeting! Below is a marketing toolkit to promote your participation at the event. Please feel free to download and use our promotion assets below including:
If you have any additional inquiries please contact Amanda Marini, ITSA Events Senior Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
ITS America Events’ social media channels provide avenues for conversation before, during and after the event. Join us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn to stay up to date on activities, and to promote your participation in ITS America Events..
The event hashtag is #ITSA2021 on all social media outlets. View updates, conversations, photos, and more by clicking on the hashtag in social media posts.
EXAMPLES OF TWEETS FOR SPEAKERS
- I will be speaking at #ITSA2021 in December! @ITSAEvents #ITSAEvents
- Planning my #ITSA2021 session [insert session number] – what do you want to know about [insert topic]?
EXAMPLES OF TWEETS FOR EXHIBITORS
- [Company name] will be exhibiting at #ITSA2021 in December 2021. @ITSAEvents
- Interested in [insert topic/product]? Attend #ITSA2021 December 7-10, 2021 and visit us at booth [booth number] #ITSAEvents @ITSAEvents
TIPS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- To shorten links for your social posts, go to https://bitly.com/, copy and paste the full link into the space provided. Then, copy the shortened link into the Twitter status
- Prompt followers to take action on your posts by adding a call to action
- Add images and videos to your posts to increase audience engagement