As part of the commitment, and prioritization of the safety and well-being of everyone at our events, the ITS America Events team has created a Health & Safety Task Force to develop and implement policies and best practices around COVID-19 response and prevention.
HEALTH & SAFETY AT OUR EVENTS
We are focused on five operational pillars related to health and safety:
(1) Show layout/logistics, including floorplans, and recommended booth guidelines
(2) Physical distancing, including capacity and flow of people
(3) Health screening and medical response
(4) Cleaning, sanitization, and personal protective equipment
(5) Conference, special events, and talent handling
COVID-19 has fundamentally changed our country’s transportation system, from personal mobility to delivery of goods. As we emerge from this pandemic, what does transportation look like in the United States? We have an opportunity now to help shape a Safer, Greener, Smarter future by making smart investments, sharing innovations and making connections that can have a positive impact on mobility, commuting patterns, supply chain and delivery of goods. Please join us at ITS America 2021 in Atlanta, Georgia as we reimagine transportation together and discuss how technology and innovation is essential to help shape a new 21st century transportation system.