DALLAS – ITS America Events today announced their complete programming for ITS America Conference & Expo 2023. Hosted by ITS America and produced by RX, the conference will take place at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas, from April 24-27, 2023 (Conference: April 24-27 | Expo Hall: April 25-27).
“The programming at ITS America Conference & Expo 2023 shines a light on innovation and implementation,” said Jaime McAuley, ITS America Conference & Expo event director at RX. “ITS America members consistently deploy technologies that make our communities safer, greener, and smarter—and this year’s conference will showcase this and more for attendees.”
ITS America Conference & Expo is the only event that brings together ITS leaders from all relevant sectors. Attendees include experts from national, regional, and local transportation agencies, private sector ITS solution providers, technology companies, auto manufacturers and suppliers, and research and academic institutions.
The conference will feature two plenaries focused on emerging technologies. On Tuesday, experts will discuss the topic of “Digital Infrastructure and the Future of Mobility” and how to update legacy systems for the digital age. On Wednesday, attendees will hear about “Implementing Innovation with Equitable Transportation Systems” focusing on how ITS solutions simultaneously strengthen and decarbonize our transportation system. In addition to the plenaries, the show will highlight a state Department of Transportation (DOT) roundtable in partnership with AASHTO, and a city DOT Roundtable in partnership with the Open Mobility Foundation.
ITS America Conference & Expo 2023 Program Themes:
- Addresses automated vehicle policies and programmatic efforts focused on automated vehicles, self-driving trucks, automated transit, workforce impacts and mitigation strategies, transportation system integration, and more.
- Focuses on emerging innovation and technologies, including advanced air mobility (AAM), Package Designation & Description (PDD), and digital twinning amongst other trends.
- Addresses areas like transit and cargo delivery automation, payment integration, mobility wallets, accessibility, equity, rural/suburban MOD, and workforce.
- Explores broadband policies and programs, collecting and analyzing data, software, and processes to machine learning. These sessions will help participants understand the future of smart and digital infrastructure.
- Dives deeper into electric vehicles, charging infrastructure, power generation, power grid capability and resiliency, alternative fuels, reducing emissions, and more.
- Examines the developments and deployment of connected V2V, V2I, and V2P technologies, spectrum allocation and use, standards development, CV2X technology, and connected technologies.
“Bringing together experts to discuss how implementation of cutting-edge technologies enables safer mobility, greener and more resilient infrastructure, and equitable transportation solutions for communities is essential to position the U.S. for success in this digital infrastructure age,” said Laura Chace, President and CEO of ITS America. “The level of expertise, innovation, and dedication that our ITS community brings to attendees is what sets the ITS America Conference & Expo apart.”
Previous ITS America Events attendees have recognized and enjoyed the exclusive, high-level programming and networking offered to show guests. “Nowhere else can you get everything at your fingertips. Newest technology, networking, tours, professional seminars, and training. One location!” said Willy Sorenson, Traffic & Safety Engineer for the Iowa DOT. The notable conference programming includes topics and themes that cover every aspect of the ITS industry from key experts. Attendees will learn how modern technologies are being bolstered through policy, thought leadership, and a strong, diverse workforce.
For more information on the events of ITS America Conference & Expo 2023, visit: https://www.itsamericaevents.com/expo/en-us.html
ITS America Events
ITS America Events, managed by RX, encompassing ITS America Conference & Expo and ITS World Congress when in North America, brings together decision-makers and their supporting teams from public and private sector transportation agencies to learn about the implementation of new technologies, work together to advance mobility solutions that will enable a safer, greener, and smarter transportation system across the globe.
The Intelligent Transportation Society of America advances the research and deployment of intelligent transportation technologies to save lives, improve mobility, promote sustainability, and increase efficiency and productivity. Our vision is a better future transformed by transportation technology and innovation: Safer, Greener, Smarter. For All. For more information, please visit www.itsa.org.
About RX (Reed Exhibitions)
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities, and organizations. We elevate the power of face to face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products, and complete transactions at approximately 400 events in 22 countries across 42 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com.